The experts at Accurate Specialties, Inc. are available to discuss and develop solutions to challenges involving high quantity production and high precision sawing. We have the advanced steel cutting capabilities to produce highly accurate, custom-designed gears, rods, plungers, and more to meet your unique requirements.
The Accurate Advantage
At Accurate Specialties, accuracy is everything! To ensure the highest levels of accuracy and quality in our steel cutting processes, Accurate Specialties uses an advanced Tsune TK5C-160GL CNC machining center.
This state-of-the-art device uses computer-controlled movement to guarantee that the end product matches your designs perfectly and meets the tight tolerances you require.
Our Tsune system eliminates production errors and minimizes material waste for time and cost savings, so your project gets done better, faster, and more cost-effectively
TK5C-160GL CNC – 7.00″ Ø
- Heavy duty gearbox with powder brake
- Saw head mounted on precision ways
- Ball screw saw head feed
- Variable cutting speed via inverter drive
- Automatic blade separation
- Carbide blade guides and vise surfaces
- Tipped saw blades
- Automatic incline magazine
- Ball screw material gripper feed
- Dual clamping horizontal/vertical
- Automatic steel belt chip conveyor
- Automatic trim/remnant sorting
- CNC control with touchscreen
- Diagnostics and error code display
- Automatic saw blade protectio
Pony Rods & Plungers
The experts at Accurate Specialties are available to discuss with you and advise solutions to problems involving high production and high precision sawing. We are experienced in the application of the latest disposable narrow kerf carbide-tipped saw blade sawing technology as well as solid carbide and cold saw blade applications, and we are able to offer state-of-the-art Tsune sawing systems to meet your needs.